Effective Date: December 20, 2017
Questvine may collect the following personal and personally identifiable information from you:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Any other information that you upload or submit to the Website directly.
Questvine may also collect the following additional information from you:
- Your geolocation;
- Your IP address;
- Your browser and search engine information;
- Your device information;
- Your visitor history;
- Your usage of the Website, including, without limitation, any links or items clicked or pages viewed and statistics;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons;
- Analytical data from Google Analytics and/or Google AdSense; and
- Any other additional analytic data that you voluntarily submit to the Website.
The third-party service providers affiliated with Questvine have their own independent privacy policies governing the use of this information and we encourage you to read those privacy policies carefully. Questvine has no responsibility or liability for the activities of the third-party service providers used by Questvine to provide you with the services associated with the Website.
The Website also utilizes Cookies. Cookies are identifiers that are shared between your computer and the Website to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide certain features.
Questvine uses this personal or personally identifiable information to:
Provide you with the Website, provide job leads and other related educational opportunities, process any requests made by you, communicate with you, identify and fix problems with the Website, update you on changes to the Website, communicate with you, and to update you on Questvine’s services offered through the Website or the services of third-parties.
You further authorize the following specific uses:
- Enable your use of the Website and its associated services;
- Improve algorithms;
- Measure service usage;
- Develop new features;
- Contact and communicate with you, whether through email, telephone, and/or messages within the Website;
- Customize and/or tailor the Website and your user experience, which may include targeted selection and display of third party advertisements within the Website;
- Aggregate certain information that does not include your personal information and disclose it for analysis, demographic profiling and/or targeted advertising;
- Advertise products and services of Questvine;
- Provide you with job information or services that may be of interest to you;
- Transmit and process your information and actions within the Website;
- Provide statistical information, and include you in the same, where applicable;
- Provide you with technical service and support, including updates;
- Provide you with information concerning Questvine’ benefits or services;
- Store, archive, retrieve, and make copies of your user generated content;
- Understand your needs and requests;
- Communicate promotions or other offers;
- Combine your personal and personally identifiable information with information from other Questvine applications and/or services; and
- Facilitate your use of the Website and upgrades/replacements to the Website.
We use Google Webmaster Tools, Google AdWords, Google AdSense, and Google Analytics to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on or getting to the Website. Google Analytics specifically allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt out using the DoubleClick opt-out page (http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/) or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/).
Questvine stores your personal or personally identifiable information in the following manner:
Your Personal Information is stored and processed on computers and servers in the United States and, through your use of the Website, you unequivocally consent to the processing and storage of your personal and personally identifiable information. You understand and agree that Questvine may continue to store your information after you cease use of the service or disable your account.
Questvine uses commercially reasonable efforts and standard technology to store and help prevent against the unauthorized disclosure of your information. Though it undertakes commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, no Website, software, or online service is completely safe. Accordingly, you provide all such information at your own risk.
In order to protect your Personal Information, Questvine uses specific security measures, such Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts information you input at 128-bit strength. This is denoted in most web-browsers by a small padlock appearing on the bottom bar of the window and the address of the window changing from http:// to https://, meaning a secure connection.
Questvine may share and/or sell your personal or personally identifiable information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Where Questvine has obtained your consent;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to provide you with the Website, and/or associated services (We may share your personal or personally identifiable information with trusted third-parties who assist us in operating the Website, providing the associated services, and conducting our business);
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to share personal or personally identifiable information with Questvine’ parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners;
- Where Questvine has been purchased by a third party;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to respond to requests by government authorities;
- Where your personal or personally identifiable information is demanded by a court order or subpoena;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or owners/shareholders of Questvine;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty; and
- Where Questvine is otherwise legally obligated to share your personal or personally identifiable information.
You understand and agree that Questvine may specifically share and/or sell your information to mobile service providers, search engine providers, web merchants, and online retailers in order to complete the services offered through the Website.
Purchase or sale of the Website or other assets:
You may stop Questvine from collecting your personal or personally identifiable information by:
Adjusting your web browser settings, limiting cookies or other tracking techniques, or by ceasing your use of the Website. You may contact Questvine with any requests regarding your information, but Questvine reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests. Questvine does not honor Do Not Track requests and signals.
When using the Website, you are obligated to:
Inform Questvine of any changes to your personal or personally identifiable information, and protect the security of your username, password, and your personal or personal identifiable information.
Under California’s “Shine the Light Law,” California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third-party companies or individuals that Questvine has shared your personal or personal identifiable information with in the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting Questvine at the address below.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy:
The Website is not intended for or directed to users under the age of 18, and Questvine does not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. Where appropriate, Questvine takes reasonable measures to determine that users are adults of legal age and to inform minors not to submit such information to the Website or in response to advertisements. If you are concerned that personal or personally identifiable information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by Questvine, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from Questvine’ database.
Third party services and third-party links:
Questvine may include or offer third party products or services on the Website and provide third party links to the same. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Questvine has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such third parties and their websites. We encourage you to read carefully the privacy policies of all such third-party websites. We seek to protect the integrity of the Website and therefore welcome any feedback about any such third-party websites.
Contact and Notices: